I have decided to do a commercial of the product Celsius Live Fit. celsius is an energy enhancer that works best while working out. In the commercials of the product the audience usually sees the actors and people taking part in physical activity such as yoga, football, weightlifting, working out in a gym, running and sports. In the commercial they wear costumes like sports bras, tank tops, t-shirts, leggings, tennis shoes, and shorts. the actors appearance in these commercials are usually fit, sweaty, and energized. The props in these commercials usually consists of a celsius drink that the actor picks up and drinks out of. It also sometimes includes clothing with their brand logo printed on it. the score through the commercials is usually calm at first then picks up when the actor takes a sip of celsius. the score makes the audience motivated. In Celsius commercials they use high angles and low angles, to show athletes climbing stairs or lifting weights f...
Although I have introduced myself in the past, I am here again. After the last project I feel I have progressed in this class. The commercial has really helped me learn more about this class and why I enjoy it so much. Anyways, let me introduce myself again. My name is Taylor Lamont. I am currently in the 10th grade at Fort Lauderdale High School. I play on the varsity girls lacrosse team for my school and on a travel lacrosse team during the spring and summer. My favorite classes I have been taking this year are Anatomy and Physiology and this AICE Media Studies class. As I am in tenth grade I have been looking into what I want to do in the future. I have no idea what I want to study or what my dream job is, I do, however know I would like to go to college. I am hoping that this class might be able to help me decide what I want to do in the future. Some of my hobbies include watching movies and shows, listening to music, and writing. My favorite music genre is country music. I love th...
The title will either be in Showcard Gothic or Times New Roman font. The font will hover in from the left center. The credits will be embedded in the scene For example, the credits will be drawn in ashes near the campfire Working Title: Abduction It will be bold and in all caps The title will float onto the screen from the center left The title will dissolve after 3 seconds The font color will depend on the background The first name of the person who holds the j ob will be 2 sizes larger than the rest of the words
Comments
Post a Comment