We were planning on filming Saturday, March 12th. However, our plans had to change. One of our members in our group was not able to film that day. Our schedules are a little tight right now so finding a new day to film might be difficult. However, we have the weekends of spring break to film if everyone is available that day. Our group has looked over our schedules and are currently trying to figure out a new date that will work to film. I am going on vacation over spring break so the only days during spring break so I am available is the weekends. Our filming location has not changed. We are still filming at my house. On my rooftop deck. It matches the vibe of our film well. As it is eerie and dark up there at night. Daylight savings is something that we will now have to take into consideration while filming. When we were planning on filming it would get dark earlier. However, now with the sun staying up longer the time to film will be more limited and we might have to film over ...
This is my second major project i've done this year. Looking back on the project now I realize there are many things I could have improved on. However, I believe I have improved from my last video to this one. There are many things I will be able to achieve in my next video that I wasn't able to in this video. With some hard work and practice I will be able to make an even better video next time. In conclusion, this project was very helpful in discovering my ability factor to film, edit, and create a video. My ability will continue to advance with time and practice. I am interested and excited to see my progress from this video to the next. This video may not be the best one i've done all year but I am still very proud of it. Overall, this video was a very rewarding experience for me and I am very thankful to be given the opportunity to participate in a class that teaches these skills.
Today is the final day of this project. The final touches have been added to my commercial and it is now complete. This commercial has been so fun to complete. I'm glad I have the opportunity to participate in this class. Filming the commercial was nerve-racking at first but once I became confident in what I was filming it became quite easy. Once I was editing it took me a while to get used to what I had to do. I had never edited anything before. This commercial was definitely beneficial in helping me learn and get better with time management and basic editing/ filming skills. The Commercial is definitely the starting project for the rest of the year. I am excited to see my progression throughout the multiple projects this year.
Comments
Post a Comment