exploring the editing software

 Before we started our editing process. I wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the software we were going to use. I did this by exploring the website at first. We are using Imovie to edit our whole film. This is a free software for us because we have availability to Apple devices. With thi I went through all the options for sound effects. I also looked at the available transition options.  Another thing I did was recorded a random video and went through the process of putting clips together. I also worked on adding music and adjusting it to the level that you are able to hear the dialogue in the film. I also looked at how the lighting effects worked. We will need these because we will need to darken our films to make it look like it is night time. I also made sure that there was no watermark that was showing. Since this would affect our grade it was important that there wasn't going to be. I have used this site in the past. However, I wanted to go more in to detail in the website. I did this to get used to it again. As well as find anything new or things I have never noticed before. This would allow us to use everything beneficial in our editing process. Making sure our film reaches the needed standards and requirements. I am excited to see how our editing will turn out when we finish our project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drop the beats

Sit Back and Watch!