We were planning on filming Saturday, March 12th. However, our plans had to change. One of our members in our group was not able to film that day. Our schedules are a little tight right now so finding a new day to film might be difficult. However, we have the weekends of spring break to film if everyone is available that day. Our group has looked over our schedules and are currently trying to figure out a new date that will work to film. I am going on vacation over spring break so the only days during spring break so I am available is the weekends. Our filming location has not changed. We are still filming at my house. On my rooftop deck. It matches the vibe of our film well. As it is eerie and dark up there at night. Daylight savings is something that we will now have to take into consideration while filming. When we were planning on filming it would get dark earlier. However, now with the sun staying up longer the time to film will be more limited and we might have to film over ...
The titles that are displayed are producers, the production company, the title of the film, the sound and video company, and the director. The title also mentioned the names of people under the title of “common” but I'm not entirely sure what that is. After researching what it meant I couldn’t find anything about it on the internet. The title also showed the names of the main characters and a few of the side characters The title sequence showed a lot of close-up images of technology which has a connection to the robots throughout the film. The camera was also very dim during these images. This could have been done to avoid showing too much and giving away the events in the movie. My other theory is that it was done to force the watcher to focus on a specific pa r t o f th e i m a g e in o r d e r t o give a slight hint or create suspens e as Ter m i n a t o r c o n t a i n s slight horror aspects. It was also very creative because the camera slowly showed small par...
This is my second major project i've done this year. Looking back on the project now I realize there are many things I could have improved on. However, I believe I have improved from my last video to this one. There are many things I will be able to achieve in my next video that I wasn't able to in this video. With some hard work and practice I will be able to make an even better video next time. In conclusion, this project was very helpful in discovering my ability factor to film, edit, and create a video. My ability will continue to advance with time and practice. I am interested and excited to see my progress from this video to the next. This video may not be the best one i've done all year but I am still very proud of it. Overall, this video was a very rewarding experience for me and I am very thankful to be given the opportunity to participate in a class that teaches these skills.
Comments
Post a Comment